View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 12:41 PM   #5
Vectorinspector

I used to only search for Dofollow backlinks to get more link juice flowing to my page. And I have scoured the internet looking for places with dofollow. However, with Google's recent implementation of Peguin and Panda, I would have to say I am getting great results from having a good mix of both. Having both Dofollow and nofollow seems to look more organic and "natural" to the algorithm. So, until the next update, my vote is to go with both. Look at it this way, even nofollow backlinks will drive real human traffic to your site. How can that be bad?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
Vectorinspector is offline   Reply With Quote