View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 04:50 AM   #3
Apptunix

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapcarsuk View Post
Include a blog and share that content on social media. That will give you good amount of traffic. Reddit is a good place to drive quality traffic. But you should be cautious not to spam. They ban you immediately.
I really happy people are helpful and they advise in a meaningful way. if you said that social media platform provide a huge amount of traffic. so, I post daily some latest content or pic on my social media but it doesn't give me any positive result. Reddit is a perfect way to increase a traffic but your profile is more strong before you post some new content or link. I want to know people check my website and give me some review for my website include on page, design, theme.

Website - APPTUNIX.COM
for several years. We listen carefully in order to clearly understand your idea and will be on pins and needles to deliver a custom Mobile application that runs smoothly and meets every one of your business needs.
Apptunix is offline   Reply With Quote