View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 04:08 AM   #12
IWSNetworks

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPU View Post
I just recently moved over to Hostplay.com, and immediately my script gave me trouble. Their customer support helped me and solved the trouble. Special requests have always come through quickly and gracefully. As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-b-c-d View Post
I have been using warez-host.com offshore hosting for some time now and I'm more than impressed with the speed of my websites.
They always load fast and I live in Europe with dial-up. I did have one little moment of panic when my sites were off-line for a few minutes, but that was soon resolved and I was kept informed at all times about what was going on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by afrodita View Post
I'll give Hostplay.com offshore web host props, nobody will ever beat them price wise for what they offer.
I contacted support frequently and never wait for more than 5-10 minutes until i talk with someone. I have 100% uptime so far and couldn't be happier.

Thanks for good hosting service.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences while using our services.
We are glad to see you satisfied

You'll find the greatest web hosting coupons, deals, discounts and promo codes for HostPlay's wide range of services right here.
https://www.hostplay.com/hosting-promotions.php

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
Your Web Solutions!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
Offshore Fully Managed VPS and Dedicated Servers In Europe
Reliable, 24/7 Premium Support, Fast & Stable Network, Multiple Locations
Shared Hosting * Reseller Hosting * Semi-Dedicated Hosting * Fully Managed VPS and Dedicated Servers
IWSNetworks is offline   Reply With Quote