View Single Post
Old 06-24-2017, 08:33 AM   #5
banhuhoian

To earn money from Google - Start working in Google! (Just Kidding)

Earning money from Google!!

Dude, That’s very Easy, and you know one thing?, It’s little tough if all you need is money!

I’m a blogger and I advice others to Start blogging to get some cash and only if they have some idea to write about something they like very much or interested in.

(The guy in the Picture is not Me :P - Source: Google Images)

So what are the ways to earn money from Google?

Blogging:

Beginner level: Goto blogger.com, create website in 10 minutes, write some good niche content, share it with your friends, do some SEO, make your site viral. Apply for Google Adsense, Run Ads from Google and Earn Money from Google.
YouTube:

If you are not interested in writing content, then go with videos, Just Take videos, Upload them to YouTube, Monetize your video and get Paid from Google!
an App:

Develop an Android App, Get more installs, Get more user base, Apply for Admob and get paid from Google!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

banhuhoian is offline   Reply With Quote