View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 07:12 AM   #78
FrankLee

I suggest trading, because I know that it really works. Forex is a really difficult business. To make money with Forex, you have to know the technique and have enough experience or you lose more than what you make.
The good thing with Forex is that you do not have to be worried about competition. Unlike all other businesses which competition makes tougher conditions for everybody, the more people work on Forex the more money everybody will make because it will make more volatility and movements in the market and volatility and price fluctuation is what we make money through it.
To become a Forex trader you you have to learn it at first. It is not very hard to learn Forex. There are enough free information over the internet. You just need to spend a few months to learn everything. But the more important part is the experience. You have to learn how to use your knowledge to trade. I have some hints for US traders. American traders do not have a lot of options available. The American Trading Commission has licensed only a few brokers to work on the territory of the country. Here is a list https://fx-list.com/brokers-for-us-traders
FrankLee is offline   Reply With Quote