View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 08:41 PM   #1
jardenblack26

Ninja Blender NJ600 XL

The Ninja Blender is one powerful blender. It has 110O watts of power, which is more than any of the blenders that I know about around this price level.

This high powered kitchen tool is perfect for blending, pureeing and crushing ice. With just one touch of a button you can make all of your favorite recipes quickly and easily.

While there are many happy owners of this blender, there are some who are not satisfied. The biggest concern seems to be that the smoothies made are not all that smooth. However, the responses to that statement vary.

Read the rest of the Ninja Blender NJ600 XL:

Container / Size

The Ninja Professional Blender comes with a 72oz pitcher which is made with BPA- Free SAN plastic.

Speed / Pulse

There are 3 speeds on this blender as well as a pulse option.
  • Speed 1 is for mixing.
  • Speed 2 is for blending.
  • Speed 3 is for ice-crushing.

Use the pulse button for chopping and controlled processing.

Blade

The blade attachment is a 6 blade assembly made of stainless steel.

Use the Ninja Blender XL600 For:

Some things you can make with the Ninja Blender include:
  • delicious smoothies made from frozen fruits
  • creamy soft serve ice creams and sorbets.
  • juice made from fruits and vegetables with added water / ice (the fiber is retained since this is not a juice extractor)
  • various nut butters made from grinding nuts
  • gazpacho
  • hummus
  • bread crumbs

You cannot use the Ninja blender to:
  • Make hot soups from cold ingredients
  • Mix dough

Attachments for the Ninja Blender

The Ninja blender comes with a 72oz pitcher with lid and 6 blade assembly.

One unique feature of the Ninja Blender NJ600 XL is the locking lid and the fact that the pitcher locks in the base as well. If they are not locked in place, the blender will not turn on.

The pitcher, lid, and blade assembly is dishwasher safe. It is recommended to put the lid and blade assembly on the top rack. If you don’t want to use the dishwasher, you can just rinse out, fill 3/4th full of warm/hot water with a drop of soap, then hit the pulse button a couple times.

Tips on Using the Ninja Blender:

The design of the blades is different than your average blender. One owner said that she has learned to make great smoothies by starting at speed 3 to coarsely chop the ingredients, then Pulse a few times and then finish with speed 3 again for fantastic smoothies.

Consumer Said About The Ninja Blender:
  • “In short, this blender is better than any blender in this pricing range.
  • “I waited about 3 weeks before reviewing the Ninja to put it through its paces. We have been through several so-called ‘commercial’ $100 blenders, including Kitchen Aid, which we assumed would be a good brand. They have all be a disappointment. So, it was with great skepticism that I ordered the Ninja and I am glad I did.

Pros & Cons

Pros: The Ninja Blender is a great blender for the price. It is very easy to pour from and clean up after. The parts are easy to assemble and disassemble. As one owner stated – it is great at making green smoothies, but not as good as a Blendtec or Vitamix. For the price, the Ninja Blender gets the job done better than any other blender in this price range.

Cons: With the Ninja Blender you cannot take the lid off to add extra ingredients while the blender is running.

Some have mentioned in various Ninja Blender reviews that they do not think it blends very smoothly. Others complain that it does not crush ice. But many others say just the opposite.

It seems to me that those who are happy with this blender have read the directions well and are making sure they are using the machine properly and at its correct settings. Many have stated that after adding more liquid and blending longer, their smoothies are very smooth.

For those who are comparing this to the Blendtec or the Vitamix, as one reviewer stated – these are completely different categories of blenders and you should not compare them. Ninja blenders are top rated blenders and are better than any other blender in this price range.

Read more other articles at: www.blendinglovers.com

Last edited by jardenblack26; 09-11-2022 at 02:15 AM..
jardenblack26 is offline   Reply With Quote