View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 08:15 AM   #1
Zotty

Exclamation SENUKE X Full $15 Per Month !!GET ON THIS!!

SENUKE X 1 Month $15, Fully Updatable

Awesome hey? $15 per month for one of the best link building software's around if not the best.

This is not a dodgy half working hack.

I will send you a user name and password that is good for 1 month. Next month order a new one!

All modules are working except from the indexer that only works for customers who pay $149 per month.

Stop paying for links and learn to build your own.

What could you do with this software?
  • Use It For Your Current SEO Projects.
  • Build Niche Sites and Rank Them Fast.
  • Sell Your Services On Various Forums Or Marketplaces Like Fiverr.

I have been using SENUKE and now SENUKE X for quite some time and when I started out I was messing around trying to get half working hacks working all of the time. The hacks for SENUKE X are useless as the software is advancing so fast that you MUST be able to update it to keep it functioning correctly.

When I started turning over a good income from my SEO I went ahead and bought a full license for SENUKE X for $2000. I spent this money because I had tested it out through using my dodgy copies and I saw the potential.

This is a great deal for people wanting to test out a great tool and rank their own sites until they get some money coming in. When the Money starts flowing you will notice the software is actually worth $149 p/m that is when you can go and say thanks to the developers by purchasing the full license. Until then this is an AWESOME deal

REVIEW COPIES $10 For The First Month - 4 Remaining

Contact Me Here or SKYPE - SEO.Giant

Thanks for looking,
Zotty
Zotty is offline   Reply With Quote