View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 03:20 AM   #54
hikinggearlab

Without visiting Gods own country you cannot conclude your India tour. If you wish to visit beaches in India, Goa, Kanyakumari and Kovalam has to be in your route map. The Mughal architecture can be seen around Delhi and Agra. Any hiking enthusiast cannot avoid a breath of Himalayas. So to conclude, if you are going for a India visit Kerala, Goa, Kanyakumari, Kovalam, Delhi, Agra, Jodhpur, Jaipur and Himalayas should be in your route map.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

hikinggearlab is offline   Reply With Quote