View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 07:19 AM   #1
WayneLifestyle

How my online sales skyrocketed in a few days!

Hi guys,

This will be a long post but I will try to keep it short. Some background info on me: I run a small online business in a niche market which sells high ticket products therefore getting a sale is tough because people are very cautious when spending a thousand dollars on products. I found that I was getting a few sales a month which was going well but the cost to make the product took alot of my profits away. So, I decided to read many books about increasing sale conversions and came across sales video. I didn’t understand the importance of it at the time but I took a gamble anyway and got one made because I was desperate to pay the month’s rent. When I had the video uploaded on my site, in that month, I had doubled my sales. I think it was the trust and reliability that my sales video projected about my product that won over the customers. So, I’ll quickly list some points on why you should get a sales video as well.

The advantages of a sales video:

-The big advantage is that it doesn’t cost an arm and a leg to get an animated sales video produced for your business compared to one with real actors

- Ensure that your video has colour, vibrancy, and HIGHLY engaging with graphics and typography. Typography is fast moving words that come together to give IMPACT. Customers are more captivated by this type of video as it reinforces visually what the idea your business is trying to project. So ask, when you get a video created to see how effective a typography sales video is for your online business.

-Make sure that the video production team you are choosing understand the importance of showcasing your brand to represent your personality. Branding is crucial. It’s the way people see your image. Why would they buy from you? You need to make it enticing for them to do so, and a sales video for any business can easily do this.

- A voiceover is important to any video. Choose a female or male voice with an American, British, Australian accent to suit your market. The ability to build immediate rapport with your customer is priceless so make sure you get the right voiceover.

- Shoppers want honesty, trust and reliability so your video can fully utilise this advantage as visitors are not entering the unknown when purchasing from your business.

-These videos can be spread all over the internet via Youtube, Vimeo and other video platforms.

-Combine the sales videos with social media such as posting on your business’s facebook landing page, blog post and twitter to get people all over the world spreading about your brand.

-Increase your traffic to your site by establishing links from all the social media and video hosting platforms you have posted, thus increasing your potential for more sales.

As you can see, we are really only scratching the surface so feel free to read the full articles with video examples of sites that are already utilising online sales videos.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
WayneLifestyle is offline   Reply With Quote