View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 12:10 AM   #22
seo147

You have probably asked yourself, many times, “What backlinks should I build to my website for best SEO results?” This question is often asked by many people, after Google releases a new algorithm update. Numerous self-called experts give different tips and advice, but, unfortunately, most of the times, the only thing they do, is to confuse people. In this article, I will talk about how to build backlinks to your website, and also tell you about the links that can potentially hurt your rankings.

The old times when all types of backlinks were considered good for SEO are long gone. For years, many webmasters relied on sloppy techniques, and used automated tools to build hundreds of backlinks every day. Things have changed a lot since then.

In today’s SEO, high quality and relevant backlinks weight the most value.

But how do you build good backlinks?!

By using the right strategy and with a good online marketing plan. Here are some tips you should follow to get good backlinks to your website.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
/
seo147 is offline   Reply With Quote