Thread: Google Bot
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 08:43 PM   #1
benmark481

Google Bot

By complex, I don't mean regular old pyramids or link wheels, from what I can gather, based on cold hard factual statistics Google wants link building to appear as though others are linking in to your site as well. So logically, if 100 different people have linked to your site, you wouldn't have the same anchor text on all your backlinks, all your backlinks wouldn't come from one type of site, and all of your backlinks wouldn't be coming from low OBL, high PR, dofollow blogs. The pyramids I personally use are not revolutionary by any stretch of the imagination, but they continue to work because I pay super close attention to detail. If I'm targeting 3 keywords, I don't use those 3 keywords as is on all 3 tiers of one pyramid, instead I mix up anchor text as much as possible.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
benmark481 is offline   Reply With Quote