View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 10:35 PM   #733
aanchalkaura

Yes, I agree with you. We need to discuss with relevant topics and answers, not irrelevant answers. I see some some people are answering in unprofessional and promotional way.
My name is Aanchal Kaura, I'm a professional web developer having more then five years of experience. I have also worked with HTML, CSS, Javascript, Wordpress, Magento, Shopify and Drupal. I am very passionate for coding and always keen to learn more about latest happening in Joomla.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

aanchalkaura is offline   Reply With Quote