View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 01:57 AM   #1
wryfhk22

Any one heard of birdhosting?

I have never heard of them until yesterday when 2 emails came through saying they bought powermonsters.net. I am a little bit worried about this buy out because in the past when a host I am on gets bought out it goes bad.

I did reply to the emails sent to me asking a few questions that I had like am I going to be able to keep my life time deal and direct admin. I was told the answer to both was yes so that is a good thing.

Oh and yes I did a quick search and did find a few reviews and all good but a few of the sites were down when I went to check them out although those reviews that had sites down were from 2008 so I am not even sure if they still have hosting with bird hosting.

Any way I have no idea if this is a good thing or not but does have me worried. I am thinking maybe it is best to move all my sites to 1 host, instead of 2. However it has been my experience that it is good to have a back up host just in case.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
wryfhk22 is offline   Reply With Quote