View Single Post
Old 11-12-2014, 08:00 AM   #1
William Lacey

Organic or adwords?

Hello all,

I recently watched a video sent to me from a bloke called Chris Cardell, he has been featured on the BBC and apparently has many people paying 10k a year for his advice at seminars and to be involved in groups. He is a marketing genius.

In one of his videos he mentioned that organic SEO is dead and to not bother with it, he advised to use Google AdWords for paid SEO.

From previous experience, being involved in companies, i have known companies to receive more revenue from organic SEO than adwords and I was wondering what everyone’s opinion on this was.

Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

William Lacey is offline   Reply With Quote