Thread: Penguin Update
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 12:56 AM   #2
aymanbinmoshi

You have to follow the algorithms strictly.

Have your website fallen it's Page Rank? Then you have to find out the reasons of it. Google has given some rules and restrictions which must be followed strictly. You know they are called Google algorithm. Google update this algorithm time to time. One of this updates has been named Google Penguin. If your Rank has been fallen, it's because you have not followed the algorithms. I have some sites. They are mostly related to Islam and Islamic categories. You can see that the first one has gained Page Rank 4 and the second one is 3. I was astonished to see the result of my work. The first one had PR 3 previously but the 2nd one had no rank. I was not confident about my work. But when I saw the result I was really astonished.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

aymanbinmoshi is offline   Reply With Quote