View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 05:07 AM   #2
ReviewFlux

I like it Baz - pretty simple structure looks ok.

As always I would say to check your technicals as they are not ideal, so that will be hitting your google SERPS traffic & gives a bad impression for users - you can check at gtmetrix.com to get a list of how to fix it all (gtmetrix is nothing to do with me, costs nothing to use, no registration or any details required).

As it stands you get rated a B & C (think exam results.... you really wants A's and B's).

Page load time is 5 seconds which is going to be giving you HIGH bounce rates as people cannot be bothered to wait that long for your page to come up.

You've committed the schoolboy error of not enabling gzip on the site, doing that alone will hugely improve your technical stats which will be reflected in better SERPS & higher traffic rates.

Matt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by ReviewFlux; 04-18-2017 at 05:09 AM..
ReviewFlux is offline   Reply With Quote