View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 08:12 PM   #8
GearyPMG

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michal Right View Post
Hi

Decorate your home can be very simple and inexpensive if you follow these rules to make your home is breathtaking.

# Determine the theme: Before you start to decorate the space, it is very important to use your imagination and try ideas that best describes it. Your age, family background, hobbies, hobby, holiday resorts and visited all the other factors, which describes the real you should be reflected in your decor.

# You have your place: If you imagine to be the place you want to give your favorite clothes interior design. Be smart, ignite your imagination and create something beautiful on that reveals the best of you.

# Light up your room's natural light is the best source of light that leaves plenty of room for your room. Keep your windows open to let in fresh air and adequate sunlight.

# Paint your room: White may be the best color can make a bright and beautiful. All furniture is beautiful color with white. But. If your favorite color is red or orange, it is best to paint the wall the most important in your favorite shade and keep the curtains of the same color.

# Minimal furniture: Keep your furniture so minimal as possible to facilitate the movement and space.

Keep sharing and reading

Thank you

great tips mate keep posting such important tips. i'm a homebody and I'd love to keep my house updated with stuffs like that !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

¯\_(?)_/¯
GearyPMG is offline   Reply With Quote