View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 10:33 PM   #5
BassMac

peterjordan35, what do you mean when you say mind-blowing website? I personally love a site that is what I would call mind-blowing and agree that those like me enjoy that type of site. My web partner and I believe that there is a vast market for those wanting simplicity and ease of use in a website. Is that something you would agree or disagree with, and if so why?

Side note: I joined this forum to learn from those who know more than me and help those that know less. All the "bump" like posts and self promotion posts on this forum however are driving me crazy. For fear of being deleted, I hesitate to ask whether or not you know of similar forums with better contributing members? If so PM with some links. If permanent links in your signature is your site, then kudos! Looks very nice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BassMac is offline   Reply With Quote