View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 12:44 AM   #63
wellliving

If you want to increase your youtube video views, below I have mentioned few points just go through it.

If you have uploaded a video, what is your video about so in that mostly people forget to give proper keyword phrase. For instance if you have not given a proper keyword phrase and have just given a name my first video, I mean is useless because here you had not mentioned about your video.

2) Youtube don't give video description box option to write, but in this case you can do few things for instance, your keyword phrase should be good and nice that match to your video. URL (select proper url where do you want to send your viewers. Mini blog that describe about your video.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
wellliving is offline   Reply With Quote