Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 11-07-2014, 12:05 AM   #1
mastersite

Vpsnine. How are they?

Hello!
It seems that VPSnine.com is the only one provider I managed to find now which have servers located in South Africa.
I wonder if anyone here can spread a word of them and let me know how they are doing and how is their service quality.
mastersite is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-10-2014, 02:37 AM   #2
a-b-c-d

I like their pricing and what I can also add is that the features & tools they offer within their vps plans are unique. VPSnine.com offer vps deals in various server locations along with 99.9% network uptime guarantee.

Use code REPZ15 for a 15% discount on first time orders. Good luck!
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 05:20 AM   #3
Celsius

It seems to me Hostsailor.com VPS deals are worth your attention.
Their VPS accounts are composed in the web master-friendly way, using them you have no issues with the running of the IT business.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 09:53 PM   #4
SanGoku

As an alternative, I recommend 4goodhosting. I'd like to say that they would be best option to get vps solutions at reasonable rates. They have fantastic support service. Support is available anytime and really helpful and professional. Servers are guaranteed solid and fast. So far, my uptime is perfect.
SanGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 02:22 AM   #5
Infinite

I believe you don't have to bother about location and choose host with good performance and quality services. I can say supremeservers.com will meet any webmasters demand with their affordable featured solutions and available support team, you can use them for sure!
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 05:25 AM   #6
Michel001

VPSnine.com services make me feel confident that my website is in good (and trusted) hands. I recommend them if you care about your online presence.

They don't pretend to be the most stable service, but they do succeed in their goal: providing value for money with features that many developers appreciate.
Old 11-17-2014, 03:58 AM   #7
Grignard

It seems to me supremeservers.com is the best host to provide quality time-tested hosting services, fast servers and professional support, you can use them for sure.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 06:12 AM   #8
kronos77

Being in your place, I'd use VPS deals from hostsailor.com or greenlionnet.com.
Their VPS accounts are composed in the web master-friendly way, using them you have no issues with the running of the IT business.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 04:05 AM   #9
Edmund

My recommendation is to rely on supremeservers.com, they have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 06:27 AM   #10
tommylii

I want to say that VPS deals from hostsailor.com, their servers have no outages, they provide Gig connections and their tech staff is knowledgeable and skillful.
Support is helpful for 24 hours.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 10:37 PM   #11
Agrodut

VPS may deal with bigpage.co.uk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Agrodut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 03:05 AM   #12
clienthack

I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.
clienthack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 07:45 AM   #13
afrodita

I'd like to draw your attention to VPS deals from QHoster.com and Hostsailor.com.
Their servers have no downtime and servers are reliable.
Support is active for 24 hours. They provide attractive methods of payment like Bitcoin, Skrill, PerfectMoney, etc.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote