Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 11-02-2013, 01:28 PM   #1
Shamatae

Plurk

Anyone used Plurk? Any thoughts on using this in conjunction with Twitter to generate traffic?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Shamatae is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-05-2013, 10:23 PM   #2
ragini91

I use Plurk. You can get traffic through plurk by geting carma score and promote the other member plurk.

ragini91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 04:25 AM   #3
Nittish Sharma

Send a message via MSN to Nittish Sharma
Yes I too used it. Plurk is micro-blogging website. here you can drive traffic to your website.

|
|
|
Nittish Sharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 02:03 AM   #4
vamsi

i havent used plurk, but i have come to know about plurk by this article i will use it for my site

|
|
|
|
|

vamsi is offline   Reply With Quote