Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Intro Zone > Introduction Area

Notices

Old 01-30-2014, 10:19 AM   #1
bryan2112

Hello this is Bryan2112

hello this is bryan2112 joining at siteownersforums. I am the owner of the site All Tech Trix...

Here's a snapshot of my site....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

bryan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-30-2014, 10:45 AM   #2
arronmattwills

Welcome to the site owners forums and have a happy posting.
arronmattwills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 10:51 AM   #3
bryan2112

Its great being here but there's a problem I'm facing here... whenver I try to link my site I get this error

You used a "Bad" Word in your post, please rewrite it and try again.

Please help people

Old 01-31-2014, 01:23 AM   #4
arronmattwills

Please read forum rules then you can well known how to post. ..
arronmattwills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 04:58 AM   #5
bryan2112

Quote:
Originally Posted by arronmattwills View Post
Please read forum rules then you can well known how to post. ..
Yaa I did read forum rules but there's nothing I could find relevant to my problem... Even other people are able to link in their website but I am not able to do that...
Don't mind but can you link in here the page you're referring too...

Thanks in advance...

Old 01-31-2014, 10:27 PM   #6
sppssla

Newbie here from Los Angeles, nice to meet you all.

|
|
|
|
|
sppssla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 07:50 PM   #7
bryan2112

Welcome sppssla

Quote:
Originally Posted by sppssla View Post
Newbie here from Los Angeles, nice to meet you all.
Welcome to siteownersforum sppssla. Have a great time here...

Old 02-08-2014, 07:50 PM   #8
bryan2112

Quote:
Originally Posted by tegoosmobile View Post
yeh welcome to da site
Thank you tgoosmobile...

Old 02-11-2014, 03:56 AM   #9
grasshoppersean

Hi there and welcome.

grasshoppersean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 06:09 AM   #10
iqbal51

I am not able to do that...

Thanks in advance...
iqbal51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 06:46 AM   #11
jhony117

Welcome in this community and hope we will exchange lots of information and knowledge here.

|
|
jhony117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 03:59 AM   #12
danedison

Hello.....welcome to the site owners forums...

danedison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 03:54 PM   #13
alucardiume

happy joining, welcome.

alucardiume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 11:41 AM   #14
bryan2112

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by iqbal51 View Post
I am not able to do that...

Thanks in advance...
You can see my signature. The link to my site is there....

Old 02-14-2014, 07:02 PM   #15
submitclimb

Welcome to the site owners forums and have a happy posting.
submitclimb is offline   Reply With Quote