Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 02-26-2014, 07:15 AM   #1
thefasninja

Key Word Arrangment

Hi!
I am going to do on page SEO for my site and here I'm confused in keyword planning for my main page text.
I want an expert opinion here that adding keyword in the main page text will help me or not. Should I hire on page SEO expert here or do it myself? What is the cost for on page SEO?
Please help me to add these keywords and cities in descriptions. (If You will do it better then I will pay you from my paypal)

If it's not the right place to ask this question then please forgive me and move to right section.
Quote:
THE FAS SOLUTIONS - Quality Software Development

THE FAS Solutions is a High Quality Enterprise Solutions, customization and implementation services provider.
We offer full cycle of IT Services from on-site support to offshore Quality Software Development, outsourcing support to enhancement.
THE FAS Solutions employs large pool of software and network engineers coming from different backgrounds with vast skill set.
We are able to balance software development efforts and project duration to your business needs.

High Quality Solutions

With FAS Solutions's High Quality Solutions, you reduce outsourcing costs and enhance revenue growth due to our:

High responsiveness
Cost-competitive services
Skilled and Organized personnel
On-time and within budget delivery
Mature software development process
Solid Experience in projects of different complexity and scope

TARGET INDUSTRIES
THE FAS SOLUTIONS offers cost effective and consistent high quality solutions for Media,
Telecom, Automobile, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Construction, Real State, Financial,
Transportation, Logistics, Petroleum, and Hospitality Industries.

KeyWord
---------------------------------------------------
professional software design & development Services

business and personal website design and development

e-commerce website design and development

Desktop and web Application Development

Cities
------------------
Palm Springs
Orcutt
Santa Maria
San Luis Obispo
Santa Barbara
Santa Maria
Buellton
Arroyo Grande
Avila Beach
Pismo Beach
San Luis Obispo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  |  
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
thefasninja is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2015, 05:49 AM   #2
wtleads

Adding SEO keyword

Pay attention adding using and repeating the same keywords in one page can lead to keyword stuffing and will have negative influence in your website SEO.
You can add them yourself but be sure about these to factors:

Avoid Keyword Stuffing
choose high searched keywords for your websites.
we had this experience in wtleads page too:
http://www.wtleads.com
wtleads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 11:38 PM   #3
rajivdevkk

Keywords arrangement is very good way for on page seo. if have chosen good keywords for the site, your site ranking will be improve day by day.

picnic spots delhi | one day outing near delhi
rajivdevkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 12:13 AM   #4
Fadia Sheetal

keyword

Keyword arrange for your website is first and most important step in SEO because without proper and related keyword cant get batter result in search engine. you can also do it with yourself with the help of google keyword planner. you ca arrange your keyword from low competition keyword to high competition keyword.

|
|
|
|
|
Fadia Sheetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 12:16 AM   #5
wendyrbean

Keywords in On page is very important. It help to get better result in search engine result pages. On page plays an important role in seo. For better On page optimization you should hire an expert.

|

Last edited by wendyrbean; 09-28-2015 at 12:23 AM..
wendyrbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 12:20 AM   #6
lindseynicole

Keywords related to website is very essential in onpage seo. By using keywords in onpaqge seo is benficial for better result in search engine result pages.
lindseynicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 01:17 AM   #7
shanken

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajivdevkk View Post
Keywords arrangement is very good way for on page seo. if have chosen good keywords for the site, your site ranking will be improve day by day.

picnic spots delhi | one day outing near delhi
The guy needs help with his on Page SEO and you are not providing any help at all.

|
|
|
shanken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 01:18 AM   #8
shanken

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindseynicole View Post
Keywords related to website is very essential in onpage seo. By using keywords in onpaqge seo is benficial for better result in search engine result pages.
We know this, the wants help on how to arrange and place the keywords in the text he provided.

|
|
|
Old 09-28-2015, 01:19 AM   #9
shanken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadia Sheetal View Post
Keyword arrange for your website is first and most important step in SEO because without proper and related keyword cant get batter result in search engine. you can also do it with yourself with the help of google keyword planner. you ca arrange your keyword from low competition keyword to high competition keyword.
Yes that is why he is asking for help on where to ad the keywords in the text he provided.

|
|
|
Old 09-28-2015, 01:33 AM   #10
shanken

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefasninja View Post
Hi!
I am going to do on page SEO for my site and here I'm confused in keyword planning for my main page text.
I want an expert opinion here that adding keyword in the main page text will help me or not. Should I hire on page SEO expert here or do it myself? What is the cost for on page SEO?
Please help me to add these keywords and cities in descriptions. (If You will do it better then I will pay you from my paypal)

If it's not the right place to ask this question then please forgive me and move to right section.
Please tell me, what keyword are you trying to optimize for? I asume you want to optimize for software development.

Before you can even begin to create content for a page, you need to have a list of keywords that you are going to optimize for. I is best to optimize every page for a single keyword.

Before you create a page you need to analyze your competitors and find out what keywords are they using. After that you need to use a tool like Googles keyword planner to get more ideas on keywords as well as potential search volume and competition. If you have a new website it is better to optimize for low competition words.

Once you have found a decent keyword with descend search volume then you can create apace and write your content around that keyword by using different variations of that keyword and including local semantic words of the area you are targeting.

|
|
|
Old 09-29-2015, 12:59 AM   #11
agiline

Keyword arrangement is on page seo.

agiline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 11:48 PM   #12
smmexpertss

These days, effective keyword research is an increasingly important skill for digital marketers. Not only do they need to know how to develop a good keyword list for PPC and SEO, but smart content marketers use keyword research to find out what topics they should write about and what phrases they should use while writing.

But if you’re reading this, you probably already know how important keyword research is. You’re just here to learn how you might do it better or more effectively.

There are quite a few great, thorough keyword research guides on the internet (see here, here, and here). In general, they tell you to follow this process:

Create a seed list of starting terms
Expand your list using keyword research tools
Refine your list with competitive research
smmexpertss is offline   Reply With Quote