Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 06-11-2015, 06:50 AM   #1
Gorrilas

need to know when my website down

I have a website hosted on my friend's server and its stability/performance are far from best. So I need monitoring tool that will immediately alert me of a downtime via e-mail or just keep track uptime and network latency to record it in files. What do you think about CloudStats.me? Are they suitable for that needs? What more services could you suggest?
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-11-2015, 03:50 PM   #2
Lou Vincent

I believe that instead of all these issue, it will be much better if we go with a hosting company that does not have issues with downtime, so my recommendation for you will be Serveria, it has absolutely no downtime, it guarantees us 99.99% Uptime, but been using their service for last 2 years, I can say it with certainty that it’s 100% Uptime.
Lou Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 09:19 AM   #3
sharplessons

Send a message via Yahoo to sharplessons
I think, you know what is the importance of up-time? Because more your website will be down, the more problem is for you. How?

1) If your website is down when your regular readers want to surf your website. What do you think? You will hold your readers like this?

2) It will lower the traffic, and hence ranking as well.

Be alert, before choosing a web host.

thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sharplessons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 05:43 PM   #4
Lou Vincent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharplessons View Post
I think, you know what is the importance of up-time? Because more your website will be down, the more problem is for you. How?

1) If your website is down when your regular readers want to surf your website. What do you think? You will hold your readers like this?

2) It will lower the traffic, and hence ranking as well.

Be alert, before choosing a web host.

thanks
Mate you said it perfectly, it’s a big deal to have the best hosting company to work with, it has serious effects on ranking and reputation of the site if we face issue with web site going down often, so to get rid of this problem for once and all we need to work with a trustable hosting site and that’s why I recommend Serveria, it’s very popular and they are well known to bring best service with Guaranteed 99.99% Uptime for all hosting plans.
Lou Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 01:05 AM   #5
mastersite

I have checked cloudstats.me. It seems it help to monitor your server and web sites.
BUT. Do you know if they send alerts?
Alert is the most important thing in your situation and I would recommend you to get in touch with them and make sure.
mastersite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 05:46 AM   #6
Grignard

I have done some research on their name and can say you can trust CloudStats.me. They have secure and quality service, instant alerting, feature adjustment and low prices.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 02:02 AM   #7
birchwoodrice

If they respond quickly, is the reply friendly, does it answer all your questions and is personal? If so you can move onto the next step. You may find with the big hosting companies (hostgator ect) they might reply quickly but it will be some untrained Indian guy copying and pasting responses.
birchwoodrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 01:10 AM   #8
Rumsfo

The most valuable negative reviews are the ones that portray both sides of the pictures because they are unlikely to be biased as they can see the good and the bad unlike the ones that are just really pissed at a particular host because they made one or two mistakes.
Rumsfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 05:12 AM   #9
Edmund

As I see CloudStats.me is offering every feature you need, flexible plans and affordable pricing. Do not hesitate and contact them directly to use their demo, personal experience is the best.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 12:07 AM   #10
Hostingsource

Don't let other peoples experience decide for you, listen to what other clients say, and decide for yourself. I've switched hosting providers a dozen times, there's nothing wrong with that, so long as you find a host that you like thats whats important, not what anyone else thinks
Hostingsource is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 05:44 AM   #11
Gorrilas

Now I am sure in reliability of CloudStats.me. They have good featured solutions with professional tech staff. Thank you for assistance.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 06:00 AM   #12
Infinite

You have done right choice! CloudStats.me are great: cheap plans and stable services with helpful staff and really user-friendly interface make them one of the best monitoring service available on the web.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 12:14 AM   #13
LisaMateer

I have no any personal experience with CloudStats. I usually take advice from friends and then I go with the hosting that is most popular today like Power Up Hosting. I hope you can also up your site with them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by LisaMateer; 07-26-2015 at 10:47 PM..
LisaMateer is offline   Reply With Quote