Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 07-24-2013, 07:05 AM   #1
Michel001

What are the advantages of using Cloud Windows hosting?

I came across m6.net web site and recognized that they offer cloud windows hosting solutions - this attracted me.

What privileges will I have with cloud windows hosting?
Any comments on this host?

Old 07-26-2013, 02:07 AM   #2
Gorrilas

I know much good related to Aspnix, their windows hosting services are based on quality. I'm very satisfied with the fast and accurate technical help, ease of use and wide service offer.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 06:16 AM   #3
Michel001

I host a couple of sites with m6.net, and their support has been terrific.
They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software.
I would very highly recommend them to anyone, whether hosting a small site, or running a reseller account.
Old 08-01-2013, 04:23 AM   #4
Infinite

According to my research Aspnix.com is offering quality windows hosting solutions. Their uptime is highest, servers are performance and support is always ready to help.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 04:28 AM   #5
clo@

Advantages: Stability and security because a software problem is isolated from and to your environment. Others' cloud servers can't harm you and you can't harm others. Also, if other users overload their cloud servers this will have no impact on yours because resources are dedicated and your stability is guaranteed.

I must say that m6.net is reliable web host. Their cloud windows hosting plans look great. Pricing is reasonable. It is time-tested web host, so you can rely on them.
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 04:35 AM   #6
How?

Well, m6.net has been nothing but superb. Trouble tickets or questions were answered in minutes not hours.
The team has high integrity and they value each customer.
Great cheap service and easy too use.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 04:30 AM   #7
Grignard

As I see Aspnix.com is a good host to have a deal with. They have enough resources the webmaster feels fine in the IT world.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 04:00 AM   #8
a-b-c-d

I have been nothing but pleased with m6.net windows hosting services.
Many control panel tools allow you to track every single bit of statistics that I would ever want to know about my site.
The customer support is superb.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 04:17 AM   #9
zitam

Some of the advantages of Cloud hosting are:
Rapid Elasticity - Cloud hosting allows you to adjust resources immediately to meet demand
Resource Pooling - Load Balancing features allow you to maximize resource usage and achieve High Availability
Tools & Automation - Customer Portal and Control Panels allow you to manage all aspects of your service
Self Healing - True Cloud platform automatically recovers from hardware failures
Resource Visibilty - Tools and full access control allows you to see your resource usage
On Demand Self Service - Your orders and any adjustments to your service are 100% automated, with no need to wait for eApps staff

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:: India's Best Web Hosting company

Drupal Hosting -
zitam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 05:35 AM   #10
CPU

I'm impressed with m6.net. Response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me. It a great hosting company, they deliver a quality service, with all most 100% up time, prices are perfect for the startup or major cms website! would never think of using anyone else!
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 04:30 AM   #11
rebena

Advantages of Cloud windows hosting are as follows

Monitor projects more effectively
Minimize licensing new software
Globalize your workforce on the cheap

|
|
rebena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 12:12 AM   #12
blacklogic112

Stability and security because a software problem is isolated from and to your environment. Others' cloud servers can't harm you and you can't harm others. Also, if other users overload their cloud servers this will have no impact on yours because resources are dedicated and your stability is guaranteed. In addition to that cloud servers don’t suffer from hardware problems as previously said.

blacklogic112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 02:14 AM   #13
blacklogic112

Cloud servers probably hold the best stability / cost ratio performance. They do not suffer from the usual server hardware problems and they have all Cloud computing, benefits, i.e. they are stable, fast and secure.

Old 01-08-2014, 12:11 AM   #14
lampdev112

Get more work done in less time with less people.

lampdev112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 11:51 PM   #15
blacklogic112

A cloud infrastructure shared by the general public or industry, typically owned and managed by an organization that sells cloud services.