Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-19-2015, 04:25 AM   #20
peterfreddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by homenetmoney21 View Post
i want to start new website hosting and domain comapany can any one please advise me who is authorised domain provider
There are lots and lots of domain registrars available. You can choose any ICANN accredited registrar to register your domain name. All you need to do is to choose a good domain name and visit any registrar to check whether the domain name is available. If it is available, you can proceed registering it. If it has been already taken. Keep trying some other domain name until you get one. If you need a specific domain name which has been already taken, contact the domain holder for a bargain. You can get the contact details of a domain name holder by having a whois lookup at WhoisXY.com Good luck.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by peterfreddy; 01-19-2015 at 04:28 AM..
peterfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote