Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Making Money > Making money on the web

Notices

Old 09-03-2015, 02:24 AM   #1
snehasharma

which is best google adsense or others?

which is best google adsense or others? i have huge traffic on my site. which one should i use for earning money. which one is paying more?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
snehasharma is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-03-2015, 04:13 AM   #2
photoclipping

Nice advise. Thanks a lot dear. I am going to test some of those very soon.
photoclipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 10:47 PM   #3
Lekxel

Try out:
Media.net
Chitika.com
Revenuehits.com
Adversal.com . . .
Old 09-13-2015, 12:20 AM   #4
SAP Online

Google Adsense is always paying more than other services available on the internet and it is the most reliable service

|
|
|
SAP Online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 01:33 AM   #5
stylediva

This depends upon variety of factors. Firstly Google Adsense is the most trusted and reliable ad partner. Even though its revenue share is bit low as compared to other partners it is reliable in terms of CPM and timely payments.

We have very good experience with Adsense as compared to Other networks. What I liked most is it sends relevant ads to your site.

We used Chitika but the experience was not so good since the ads were displayed irrespective of the content of the post. So I would strongly recommend to use Google ad sense in first place.

I am here to share the blogging experience and challenges with fellow webmasters. Ask me any question and I will try to help you to the best of my ability

Last edited by stylediva; 09-15-2015 at 01:34 AM.. Reason: it gave warning of containg a 'bad' word in the content.
stylediva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 08:00 AM   #6
etechstack

google adsense is best.
if you want alternative you can prefer bidvertiser , Infolinks or adversal
etechstack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 05:20 AM   #7
Sunny Saini

Google AdSense is best. So apply for it
Old 11-02-2015, 05:28 AM   #8
general1

Adsense is a way to monetize and earn money from your site by putting Google ads from their advertising network Adwords. It has been around since June 2003 and Adsense has allowed many website owners to earn from their sites.

internet solution
general1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 12:09 PM   #9
Buntly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekxel View Post
Try out:
Media.net
Chitika.com
Revenuehits.com
Adversal.com . . .
I have tried tons of them and I am still partial to Google Adsense. Gave media.net a try for a while but it just wasn't enough
Old 11-03-2015, 07:33 AM   #10
itenthu

There are several other like clickbank, taboola, chitika etc. But as per my personal experience Google Adsense is the best.

|
itenthu is offline   Reply With Quote