Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 05-20-2017, 02:27 PM   #196
shuffy

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsTryThis View Post
Very nice design and some great features !
Hope you will enjoy it .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
shuffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 02:33 PM   #197
shuffy

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackychen View Post
gook luck.You need to improve even more
im working on improoving it even more

|
Old 05-22-2017, 04:13 AM   #198
Jeny055

good site. useful tools.

Jeny055 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 04:41 AM   #199
bottlingplant22

nice designing, good job!!

bottlingplant22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 11:31 AM   #200
rupeshkumar

I think you need to work on the content part of your website. For example about us should be more descriptive. Declutter you website footer.

Otherwise I liked your website.
rupeshkumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 12:03 PM   #201
shuffy

thank you very much

Quote:
Originally Posted by rupeshkumar View Post
I think you need to work on the content part of your website. For example about us should be more descriptive. Declutter you website footer.

Otherwise I liked your website.

i will take your advice in consideration.

|
Old 05-23-2017, 12:27 PM   #202
chrissky

whoa, ive seen using your site for months lmao

chrissky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 12:37 PM   #203
shuffy

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissky View Post
whoa, ive seen using your site for months lmao
how was the site do you like it ?

|
Old 05-25-2017, 10:45 PM   #204
shuffy

what dose it mean ? english please

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcuerfgc View Post
Đang cần gấp

vay tín chấp tuổi từ 18

https://t.co/iSLIsnkWWX
english please , i dont speak that language

|
Old 05-28-2017, 05:50 AM   #205
shuffy

thnak you

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsTryThis View Post
Very nice design and some great features !
hope youd find it usefull

|
Old 06-03-2017, 06:00 PM   #206
shuffy

thank you all for the support

|
Old 06-03-2017, 07:18 PM   #207
vamert

For some how your website give some important to those seo beginner. It's give some important factor to improve their website ranking...

to list your Business |
|
Accountant must know important
. Like wise understanding
vamert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 04:30 PM   #208
shuffy

thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by vamert View Post
For some how your website give some important to those seo beginner. It's give some important factor to improve their website ranking...

i working on a new update and is comming soon

|
Old 06-04-2017, 08:44 PM   #209
Will Turner

very nice website! I enjoyed poking around.

Will Turner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 03:52 AM   #210
shuffy

thank you will

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Turner View Post
very nice website! I enjoyed poking around.
hope you found some usefull things there

|