Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 12-12-2013, 10:21 PM   #1
James12smith

Promotion of facebook page?

Hi Friends,

How can i increase facebook fan page's like as well as traffic?Give me some suggestion..i want to increase the visibility of my page.

Thanks

James

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
James12smith is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2013, 12:10 AM   #2
jobtardisport

I think you are increasing your posting int his forum that's why you are asking those kind of simple questions bcoz it may be known by yourself to increase facebook likes...

jobtardisport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 09:38 PM   #3
AllanStone

You have to increase traffic on your Facebook page. Join the relevant Groups and pages the share your link there.You get back many like by this technique.
AllanStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 11:47 AM   #4
alihaider

You need to highly engage your existing Facebook page fans. So there interaction with your page is visible to the friends of fans. This will help increasing active likes.

Here is an article which can help you getting your page fans to get engaged with your Facebook page.
http://blog.getsocialgoal.com/easy-s...age-engagement
alihaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 09:31 PM   #5
Die_heart

I think you are increasing your posting int his forum that's why you are asking those kind of simple questions bcoz it may be known by yourself to increase facebook likes...

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 09:53 PM   #6
isha.lovie

there are two methods of promotiing your fb page. either you can buy likes or you can invite your friends.

-
isha.lovie is offline   Reply With Quote