Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-30-2017, 06:48 AM   #1
clo@

M3server and their vps hosting?

Well, having done a search, m3server.com look to be nice places for that. Are they reliable?
I'd like to ask some experts to help in order to choose the providers.
Thinking to use their vps hosting services.
Can I rely on them?

Old 10-30-2017, 02:52 PM   #2
nele

hi,
their offer is not bad, but the prices are high.

My recommendation is vpswebserver, a verified company with reliable servers ... Currently they have a 50% discount and can get high quality vps for a low price ...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Ultimate Windows VPS hosting | Dedicated hardware MS Hyper-V technology Premium bandwidth providers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Chat support Full 24/7 help desk support Email support
nele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 07:44 AM   #3
tommylii

Check out VPS deals from a2hosting.com and legionbox.com.
Each virtual server can run its own full-fledged operating system, and each server can be independently rebooted.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 04:19 AM   #4
How?

Very happy with M3server.com dedicated servers so far, been using them for a couple of months and both performance and service have been very good and the pricing is outstanding. Might upgrade to a root server soon and I will definitely stay with them.

PROMO CODE: M3HOST75OFF
It is good for 75% off first month on VPS, Dedicated, M3 CDN products.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 06:19 AM   #5
a-b-c-d

I have been hosted with many other companies but m3server.com is the best! They offer free domain - it's great.
Their price is right for personal and any business needs and the customer service representatives are helpful.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 03:14 AM   #6
Michel001

Their managed LetEncrypt SSL certificates have been drawing a crowd in the managed server industry of late.
One might recommend if someone mention poor streaming of videos or looking for an affordable bandwidth solution.

M3server.com is reliable host.
Old 11-22-2017, 06:43 AM   #7
CPU

I like m3server.com customer support service, it is professional in all the ways. They stayed with me till my setup was complete and went out of their way with phone support even as their shift was ending this morning to make sure I was able to access my files.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 08:22 AM   #8
kronos77

use VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net, I have found these guys very competent & dedicated. As far as the price is concerned, they are quite good in price & offering very cheap rates to customers with great response & services.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 11:59 PM   #9
Hostforweb Inc

You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

- Ultra Fast Hosting Solutions.
Twitter @

Facebook @
Hostforweb Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 07:25 AM   #10
afrodita

Why don't you use a VPS account from either hostwinds.com or a2hosting.com?
They have enough resources in their plans to satisfy all your needs, the OP.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote