Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 1.83 average. Display Modes
Old 07-05-2018, 06:39 AM   #1
crowek

Your web hosting provider?

Hello,

I have a problem because my current web hosting company hostrator.com is kicking me off. They say that our website is using too many server resources. But our website only gets 300 visitors per day..Anyway, what would be your recommendations? Are you happy with your web hostig providers?I am checking www.hosting24.com at the moment, but is it real that they can provide unlimited disk space? have contacted them and they say something like "1000GB disk drive costs only $30 per month, so if some day we will start running out of disk space we will simply add a new 1000GB drive so can continue uploading..".What do you think about it? Any ideas and web hosting company name suggestions are much appreciated.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/foru...ic.php?t=29322
3D Product Video Animation Service

Thanks
crowek is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-05-2018, 10:06 AM   #2
grunn

Quality hosting providers are: QHoster.com and YourLastHost.com.
The support is available around the clock and the staff provide courteous and helpful assistance with anything from technical difficulties. The billing details make it easy to keep track of spending too.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 02:30 AM   #3
How?

I am happy using mechanicweb.com and their quality and fast web hosting services!
Cpanel based hosting with a simple account interface, well worth the slight extra cost. Had one issue setting up an SSL account and they went the extra mile to resolve it to my satisfaction.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote