Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General > HTML / DHTML

Notices

Old 09-07-2012, 11:25 PM   #16
johnnash39

The web based site that I have at the current times really have this dilemma about the framework background and it will be apparent that I will need your help now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
johnnash39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 04:15 AM   #17
raycarnegie

I want my table background image to be seen so I made it transparent. I tried many resorts to enable my aim bit I am bit confused and troubled. Every time I cut out the background, I could see tiled image.

|
|
raycarnegie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:53 PM   #18
danielcaleb432

I am trying to get a transparent background in the I- Frame, so that the table can be seen. But whenever I am scrolling the frame down, it is getting tiled.

|
|
danielcaleb432 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 02:05 AM   #19
henrywinfrey

I created a website that includes a table with image background. I positioned Inline Frame that loads a page including basic HTML page. It amazes me when it still appears white.

|
|
henrywinfrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:09 PM   #20
mitchcobain

I just did a small site, I've done is with the background of the image in a table, then put inside the table, I embedded framework, loading a page, which contains a basic HTML page, but there is no background definition, but it seems to be white.

|
|
mitchcobain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 09:27 PM   #21
johnbrosnan253

I want it to be see-through so the table background copy can be realized. I tried wounding out part of the background and having it as the contextual for the page inside the I-Frame.

|
|
johnbrosnan253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:18 PM   #22
jamesreagan

I just create a miniature website with a table that has an image in the background. Now the prolem is that when I am placing an inline frame in it with a page that has a basic HTML page then the background gets disappear.

|
jamesreagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:05 AM   #23
ernesthill5

I have recently created a small website and encountered a problem with the background image getting disappear as soon as I put an inline frame into it.

|
|
ernesthill5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:53 AM   #24
Williammonroe

I really have just finished a minor web based or online site and what I prepared was obligate a table with an appearance background but then this is where glitches started happening.

|
|
Williammonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 05:17 AM   #25
davikerkrish

The default background color of the elements are white. we can change what we want. You can set the background color of the iframe is background-color:transparent; It'll be very helpful to you.

|
davikerkrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:32 PM   #26
georgefields

I have just finished creating a small web based site and as I was preparing to make a table with an attractive background theme, it started malfunctioning altogether.

|
georgefields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:21 AM   #27
cocothompson

I just made a small website and what I did was have a table with an image background, then inside the table I put in an Inline Frame.

|
|
cocothompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 11:52 PM   #28
williammichael0

Whenever you are planning to create a website for the first time, make sure to get in touch with the best frame background to act in the favor of clients.

|
|
williammichael0 is offline   Reply With Quote