Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 03-09-2016, 12:12 AM   #1
ketki

Post how to increase traffic for website

How can we increase traffic for our site,is forum posting is the only way to get backlinks .but my question is that how this happens,exactly?

Last edited by ketki; 03-09-2016 at 12:13 AM.. Reason: spelling mistak
ketki is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-09-2016, 12:26 AM   #2
jacobjosi

First but most important thing is Product specific Keyword to earn traffic in your website.Then your website will be indexed in serp Rest you shold follow some Activity to Drive traffic to your website.There are many ways you can increase traffic on your website,
Advertise your product and get Social in social media sites.
Pay Attention to On-Page SEO and offPage SEO. ...
Target Long-Tail Keywords. ...
Start Guest Blogging. ...
Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site.
jacobjosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 12:29 AM   #3
quantumleap

Share your Website in social media, Creates blogs in blogger, Tumblr, P-interest, medium, word press and give links to your website and share your blogs on social media and promote it .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 12:49 AM   #4
sandywilliams

using on page, off page activities and social media

sandywilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 06:18 AM   #5
Charliedavid

on-page seo
>page title
>meta tags
>meta description
>Alt tags
>head tags
>URL structure
>keyword density

Off-page seo
>Article posting
>Forum Posting
>Blog commenting
>Guest posting
>Social bookmarking
>Directory submission

Hope these will help you.

|
|
|
Charliedavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 02:21 AM   #6
chinaairlines

traffic on your website:
- Traffic4seo.vn
- Faceseo.vn
- Ivew pro
- Iclick tool
- Facebook, Seo google, google adwword, twitter.
chinaairlines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 02:29 AM   #7
hrishivardhan

There are many ways to increase website traffic.
PPC: Paid search or Pay Per Click is one of the easy way to increase instant traffic to your website. Plan the paid strategies that suits your goal and budget.
Social media: Use social media platforms to promote your content about products or services you offer. Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest , LinkedIn are the best platform to use for social media marketing.
SEO: You should work on On-page SEO factors of your website. Optimize your content for Search Engines is still valuable. Use proper alt texts and meta tags for all images and web pages, respectively. Target longtail keywords and use catchy headlines for your articles.
Use blogs: Use blog platforms and write about your business niche topics and share content on Twitter and other platforms. But your blog post should be an eye-catching headlines and excellent content with strong internal linking structure.
Old 03-10-2016, 06:46 AM   #8
Ahsanawan4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketki View Post
How can we increase traffic for our site,is forum posting is the only way to get backlinks .but my question is that how this happens,exactly?
you can use low competiton keyword then rank your keyword with these help of quality backlink then you can get many traffic

I recently Created
and My Official Website is
Ahsanawan4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 10:57 PM   #9
Martinricky

Best way to get traffic is to update your website information in social media tools.

|
|
|
Martinricky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 12:32 AM   #10
ketki

How can i invite others for guest bloging to my blogg???Please tell
Old 03-11-2016, 12:51 AM   #11
sudeepkhana

Optimize the keywords of your site. Do some search engine optimization. Naturally your search traffic increases.
1. Publish articles on free article websites
2. Publish youtube videos with your URL in it
3. Start a twitter account and post useful information
4. Publish your site on social bookmarking sites
5. Start a blog on your website and write useful content
6. Start a forum on your website to get people interacting with one another

|
sudeepkhana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 01:24 AM   #12
ketki

thanku for your detailed information
Old 03-11-2016, 01:56 AM   #13
ketki

thanks,can you suggest me some good guest blooging sites??
Old 03-12-2016, 01:57 AM   #14
rohitnagpure336

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketki View Post
thanks,can you suggest me some good guest blooging sites??
There are many sites are available over internet where you can do guest blogging but you need to good content and you need to post your content on your related category.

|
|
|
|
|
rohitnagpure336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 03:36 AM   #15
davismiller097

I have created Facebook Fanpage. I have submitted my home page URL in the Facebook. I have subscribed my post via Facebook ads campaign. I have seen many users liked my post, shared the post and I got good traffic to my site.

|

|
davismiller097 is offline   Reply With Quote