Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 02-29-2012, 08:41 PM   #1
chuckgarcia201

Enhancing my Google ranking

There has been a decline in Google ranking as well as this news has truly made me depressed. There is a phenomenal drop in traffic. To entice quality site traffic, I attempted to do all things in my capacity as well. how to keep my ranking is a matter that I do not know. Do you believe that I should approach professionals in SEO for this task? What is your opinion regarding hiring a professional? Would this web to costly to achieve a professional for the task to that I have in thought. Would it be ideal if I searched an excellent tutorial on the Web?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
chuckgarcia201 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-29-2012, 11:55 PM   #2
Venus Brown

If you want to gain top ranking for your keywords, I would suggest you to go for a professional. SEO is much more than link building. It takes time and efforts in order to get best results. You have to be active on social media, Update your content regularly etc.
Well , if you can spend some quality time doing it yourself, then you can go ahead.

|
Venus Brown is offline   Reply With Quote