Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-08-2015, 08:46 AM   #61
film103

Children are blessed angels.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

film103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 10:04 AM   #62
baongan1185

kakaka, có thì mới lấy đc, vì k có nên e tự tin nói với cS câu đó á mà
Old 01-08-2015, 03:35 PM   #63
EresboSS

So so much. I love them so much

EresboSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 10:04 PM   #64
scopetelecom

I Really Love Kids

scopetelecom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 11:56 PM   #65
hanishkumar

Yes ,I love kids
hanishkumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 01:14 AM   #66
hieuhoa

Our kids may keep our hands full but they fill our hearts with love and joy!

|
|
hieuhoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 12:12 AM   #67
meerakannan

I love kids so much
meerakannan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 12:01 AM   #68
expatmortgages

I used to have 5 but then i grew bored with them. i sold them on the internet
for a good price and now have a great life without them

Ged

expatmortgages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 07:22 AM   #69
skincleansing02

Kids are so cute i love kids.. i have 2 kid in my Home..

|
|
|
skincleansing02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 11:25 AM   #70
stevemagana

I love kids alot because they make me happy . But not when the cry.

stevemagana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 07:45 AM   #71
seo8183

I love Kids soooo much especially baby girls.They are so sweet and innocent as they are angel on earth.

|
|
|
|
seo8183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 07:19 PM   #72
siscaleon

I love kids when they're still cute and adorable. But well eventually they will get to the rebel phase, T,T

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
siscaleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 09:36 PM   #73
anjaliexim

i have lots of love kids.

anjaliexim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 03:11 AM   #74
Angel_nx

Yes,I like kids bcoz kids are so cute...

Angel_nx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 04:05 AM   #75
skybryte

I love kids soooooo much. I will dress up with latest dresses

|
|
skybryte is offline   Reply With Quote