Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 06-25-2017, 11:24 PM   #1
Naukrihold

Post How to Increase Traffic for New Website

Hi, I am running a Government Job Site Which is http://www.naukrihold.com
Any one tell me How to Increase my Website traffic which come from Google and How to Rank my Site On Google First Page
Naukrihold is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-25-2017, 11:52 PM   #2
friendhrm

To increase traffic to a new website, first you can focus on the onpage SEO(Meta titles, Keywords, Meta Description)

Keep all the essential files with in site, through which you can analyze, the site is working fine or not.
Create social media Pages for your website. Get engage regularly and follow your niche pages and people.

1. Target long tail keywords
2. Post videos
3. Write Guest posts

Hope it helps!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
friendhrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 12:08 AM   #3
saurabh8029

Submit your website to web directories. It worked for me .
saurabh8029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 12:20 AM   #4
marissamaria

To increase traffic to a new website, first you can focus on the onpage SEO(Meta titles, Keywords, Meta Description)

Keep all the essential files with in site, through which you can analyze, the site is working fine or not.
Create social media Pages for your website. Get engage regularly and follow your niche pages and people.

2. Post videos
3. Write Guest posts

marissamaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 12:23 AM   #5
autocarcovers

Post your website in Classified
Blogs
Forums etc

autocarcovers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 06:03 AM   #6
sofiasofi

2. Post videos
3. Write Guest posts

sofiasofi is offline   Reply With Quote