Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Making Money > Making money on the web

Notices

Old 09-27-2012, 12:24 AM   #1
Snide

Making money whit adsense

Would you say that its possible to make money whit adsense?

At the moment i have 1 major site ( 3 years old 2k posts, no niche, updated daily, PR 2) and a bunch of minor sites. But i dont get much clicks, its about 15 clicks a month, which gives me a few bucks. Been doing adsense for 1-2 years now and havent gotten a payout yet.

So what could be the solution here, make posts whit higher CPC? Set up more sites and rank them higher? Change ad placements?

I do belive that i am doing something right when i can get one click every second day, but i want to do it better and get a bit higher CPC.
Snide is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-28-2012, 04:13 AM   #2
irummuneer

Can you tell me about google ad sense and how we get it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
irummuneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:25 AM   #3
Snide

Quote:
Originally Posted by irummuneer View Post
Can you tell me about google ad sense and how we get it
Google Adsense is a cpc ad network which you need to apply for, you could set up a blogspot blog and apply through that.

more info : adsense.com
Snide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:39 AM   #4
LinkMaster1

You haven't mentioned the kind of traffic your site is getting. With low traffic you will get low clicks and so a low income. Also different topics can pay more cpc, perhaps you could specialize.
LinkMaster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:17 AM   #5
sam9714

What kind of keywords are you being refered from? There are quite a few reasons why, one could be your banners don't pay high rates per click, the banners aren't relative enough to what the visitor is reading etc.

Tbh i've never quite understood adsense myself, but i know enough to get it going!
sam9714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:58 PM   #6
ianhoward40

You can definitely make money through adsense. All the needed strategies are in here. Advertisements, websites, mobile webpages and apps and a lot more that can attract visitors for your web site.
ianhoward40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:02 PM   #7
lukman143

In the past, I soley relied on Adsense to generate online income. But, after I got some trouble with Adsense, my earning was zero in no time.

The best method is to combine using Adsense and other methods to lower our risks.

and
lukman143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 02:26 AM   #8
Grace Hall

Thanks for sharing with us......................

Grace Hall is offline   Reply With Quote