Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 05-28-2012, 03:39 PM   #1
deccanbazaar

Send a message via MSN to deccanbazaar Send a message via Yahoo to deccanbazaar
Recently Google Banned my website

Recently one of my website was getting some good traffic and Google suddenly banned my website from the search results. They did not even give me a single warning email about the ban.

My site is about travel and it provide general travel guides of each city of the world.

Anyone want to know more about my site please pm me and i will send you the blog url.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
deccanbazaar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-28-2012, 06:35 PM   #2
epoolonline

Google doesen't simply bann you with no reason . Black seo , bad neighbours , keyword stuffing or some other suspiciouse activity draged google's attention towards your website. Just sayin'
epoolonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 07:15 PM   #3
vimal1991

Well man first of all it's sad but you must use black hat seo in your blog for ranking high in serps and google won't warn you about banning if your site hasn't PR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

vimal1991 is offline   Reply With Quote