Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 09-19-2011, 11:15 PM   #1
austinclark332

Dissatisfaction with Google

I am really dissatisfied with the services of Google. Well, one of the greatest reasons for this dissatisfaction is that my home page has not been enlisted in the search engine. I am quite confident that I have not applied any unethical means for optimizing my site. In fact, I have not also tried to manipulate any search engine. Then why did I receive such a treatment from Google? I think that there is definitely something wrong and Google is creating a great mistake. Yahoo and Bing have indexed my website except Google. What should I do in such a case?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
austinclark332 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-20-2011, 04:16 AM   #2
chotamunda10

Send a message via AIM to chotamunda10
No my friend Google is best search engine, just wait for best time, you will get result my friend.

||
chotamunda10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 11:32 PM   #3
bradhart8

It is known to him that Google is better but as everyone has their own different choice so anyone can select any search engine.

|
|
bradhart8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 02:15 AM   #4
Venus Brown

Are you building up the link pointing towards your homepage.?If not then you should start doing it.I think it'll help you to get your webpage indexed.
Venus Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 05:00 PM   #5
gabrielnagy

Maybe is not their fault. Did you try some tools around to check whether your links point to the home page? See the results and after take the right measures.

gabrielnagy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 08:44 AM   #6
saifullah

same here..
saifullah is offline   Reply With Quote