Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 07-01-2014, 10:34 PM   #1
anuingenious

Location: 16225 Park Ten Place, Suite 500, Houston, Texas,77084
How to get keyword ranking in Google??

Hello Members

Please tell me the best way to get ranking in Google. This is my site http://averilsnaturalskincare.com.au/ This is big commerce site I will start SEO on last month but i can't get keyword ranking. Please review my site and suggest me now what i do for it. (Help me )

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
anuingenious is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-01-2014, 11:16 PM   #2
abhijepansd

Site should be quality basis to get good keywords ranking. make good and useful backlinks for your site to improve search engine ranking. if your site has duplicate content, you should delete your duplicate content.

one day picnic near delhi | shimla group tour package

Last edited by abhijepansd; 07-01-2014 at 11:22 PM..
abhijepansd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 11:26 PM   #3
omthavertch

it look like that your site related to the somewhat the health issues so please do posting on the related sites only then your site could appear on the result
omthavertch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 11:29 PM   #4
Honey497

Do a good onpage of your website and make it more SEO-friendly. Target rich keywords and build high quality and relevant backlinks. Along with it also promote your business on social media sites for increasing the traffic of your website,.

|
Honey497 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 06:31 AM   #5
lumina

Focus on both on page & off page SEO for better keywords ranking.

On page SEO mainly focus on title tag with your keywords, create proper description with your keywords, alt text creation, robot.txt etc.

Off page SEO mainly focus on quality content & back-links from quality sites. Also focus on SMO for your site traffic.

|
|
lumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 08:01 PM   #6
doimong692

cám ơn bạn nhé ^_^
doimong692 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 12:29 AM   #7
nada_book14

According to me we can increase keyword rank by using the strategies of creating the new Back-links by using the Keyword. this is the best way to increase keyword search rank. we can use the following strategies for creating the quality back-links with keywords:

1. Article submission
2. Blog posting
3. Forum posting
4. Social Bookmarking
5. Press release

we create quality back-link by using the quality content submission.

|
|
|
|
|
|
nada_book14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 09:34 PM   #8
ChristyMathew

Site must not contain any duplicate content, then you should focus on your backlinks, Keywords used in the site should more related to the content in your site but note that it should not be a duplicate, if it founds duplicate yoi should remove that particulat content, then the other steps is blogging it should be healthier and it should provide sufficient back links. Also focus on social media.
ChristyMathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 11:19 PM   #9
anuverma1

do article posting, forum posting, blog commenting, classified submission.

|
|
|
anuverma1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 11:34 PM   #10
sammilee

i would discard links from those websites which is supposed to act as link farm as well as poor quality sites which have low page rank. ensure that our site most contain unique and quality content without keyword stuffing. also. i used to avoid any practices of spam which include certain affiliate advertising websites, unsolicited e-mail campaigns etc.

we can use the following strategies for creating the quality back-links with keywords:

1. Article submission
2. Blog posting
3. Forum posting
4. Social Bookmarking
5. Press release
6. yahoo answers

we create quality back-link by using the quality content submission.

|
|
|
|
sammilee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 11:48 PM   #11
quantumleap

How to get keyword ranking in Google??

KEYWORD RANK CHECKER. To check the keyword rank in Google ranking, use our free Keyword Position Checker. Just enter the domain name, keywords and search engine and click the blue 'Check Position' button.

Here are the ten steps to rank for a keyword in Google. :-
Step 1: Lay the Groundwork.
Step 2: Do Your Initial Keyword Research.
Step 3: Check Out the Competition.
Step 4: Consider Intent.
Step 5: Conceptualize the Content.
Step 6: Execute.
Step 7: Optimize for Your Keyword.
Step 8: Publish.

quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote