Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 09-25-2013, 07:38 PM   #16
Hab91

Quote:
Originally Posted by jajathan View Post
It sort of has the late '90's early '00s look to it....
I was going to go into more detail, but this pretty much says it all.

Take a look at the site as a customer. I would spend a few seconds on your home page and decide to go someplace else. Too cluttered.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hab91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:28 PM   #17
Die_heart

yeah i had check your site it nice.

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 10:35 PM   #18
Grace Hall

Thanks for information......
good work.......

Grace Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 03:04 AM   #19
Teenzraul

I am glad to share my suggestions with you regarding the 24ocgaragedoors website. The site looks nice, but the loading speed is slow and can be improved to make your customers more comfortable. Also changing the site design more simple or neat will make it easy to navigate through your site. If you want you can follow the methods I have applied on my website garagedoorinmyarea.com with a similar purpose.
Teenzraul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 04:34 AM   #20
ReviewFlux

Yep - get the site analysed with something like gtmetrix.com & get that load speed down, right now it is a shocker & will be impacting your SERPS.

Matt

Last edited by ReviewFlux; 04-11-2017 at 04:41 AM..
ReviewFlux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 04:40 AM   #21
ReviewFlux

I just ran the site through gtmetrix for you - fully loaded page time of 20 seconds! Run the report for yourself (it costs nothing) & then attend to all the issues at the top of the report.

30 minutes of effort will get that page speed down to under 5 seconds & will make a massive difference to your overall website performance. Get it done!

Matt

ReviewFlux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 11:21 PM   #22
douglas N

It is very slow
douglas N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 11:39 PM   #23
bottlingplant22

Reduce to site loading time.

bottlingplant22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 09:50 AM   #24
jackychen

Send a message via ICQ to jackychen Send a message via AIM to jackychen
You should adjust the ratio of out link and print link
jackychen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 10:00 AM   #25
jackychen92

nice site.good luck

:Share the world's leading way to make money

:Create a wordpress website

:Make money with 6 far away
jackychen92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 02:24 AM   #26
cabbonevent

The cabbon birthday organizer party planner Kochi which make your party awesome, enjoy full, entertaining, and memorable for your kids birthday party. The children waits for this time throughout the whole year. We can organize a small home as well as big corporate party.

cabbonevent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 03:27 AM   #27
alexpaul

The site is really good. The loading speed of the website is really good which is very important criteria. The readability of contents of the website is all good and everything is organized so well that there is no issue with the accessibility of the website. Hope you will return the favor.
Garage door spring repair
alexpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 06:35 AM   #28
techbat

hello
At very firt You must check your URL in https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/
Than you can check your website in https://www.semrush.com/ and https://neilpatel.com/ to analyze.
And follow the points to improve your website.
Regards

&
: - Always Happy to Help You!

techbat is offline   Reply With Quote