Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 02-10-2012, 11:50 PM   #61
brettryder111

Anchor text is used to tell people what your site is about. Make sure that you use a variation of related keyword phrases in your anchor text because Google likes link variation.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
brettryder111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 04:32 AM   #62
hairtransplant

i like forum posting and bookmarking

hairtransplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 10:03 AM   #63
Augustin

I read blogs of famous writers in Internet.

Augustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 11:44 PM   #64
industrialchain

Movies is my favorite work on internet.

|
|
industrialchain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 06:59 AM   #65
bozzauto

forum posting is my fav work in all

|
bozzauto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 10:12 PM   #66
rubber-product

Hi,I like reading news,watching movies.

rubber-product is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 10:17 PM   #67
Quanta-HIS

I like to chat with my friends..

|
Quanta-HIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 03:36 AM   #68
sabinasmith

I like chatting very much.
sabinasmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 12:37 AM   #69
AleemDar

I Likes to do SEO works it is my passion...

AleemDar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:41 AM   #70
hassel

i have a lot of favorite works on internet like playing games, watching movies, movie downloads, music downloads, facebook, chatting, and also new searches.....
hassel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:58 AM   #71
bozzauto

my best work is forum posting

|
bozzauto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 07:45 AM   #72
mafuz62

Social networking site, Youtube & forum posting is my favorite.
mafuz62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 03:05 AM   #73
narindersingh

FACEBOOK is my favorite work on internet.

narindersingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 04:15 AM   #74
austenhepburn

listen to the music watch movie

austenhepburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 04:21 AM   #75
xword_5601

I do enjoy commenting on some issues especially where human rights and abuse of power or where criminal injustice to children is concerned.
For instance it is appalling to see most animal rights groups go to such lengths for editorial shock and awe but nary a word or action for the species of their own.
I am dismayed at not having enough information for some topics such as the Guergis affair. Misleading the public is abhorant to say the least but if she did that is one thing. but I do believe that the way her case was handled gave the impression of abuse of power and possibly labour law violations.
But we all do fall short at one time or another do we not?
xword_5601 is offline   Reply With Quote