Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 11-17-2011, 05:10 PM   #1
dutch101

Cool Do you need Help with ur facebook page???

Hi I am a facebook fanpage professional I manage many pages, I have many pages with large amounts of fans. With creating all my pages and also been helping many companies and small businesses with their own fan pages I have the knowledge and the tips to help any page grow. I know many types of ways and techniques to save you money on creating your fan page as well as getting your fanpage to grow rapidly.

This is my specialty when your page is large you can do many types of things with it, you have access to a large amount of people that likes your page, that is crucial if you want things to be known.

I will personally help anyone that needs the help, I will give you the best of my abilities advice. I will give you a game plan for your page. I will shine the light on the other side of the tunnel to show you that, you also can have a large facebook page. In return I ask for a donation of any amount via paypal. You will be very satisfied with what I will have to tell you.

If your interested contact me kemogfx@gmail.com
dutch101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2011, 07:06 AM   #2
richstieg

i am not interested now

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
richstieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 07:40 AM   #3
jeresteem99

I will contact you if I need anything regarding FACEBOOK. thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- A *36 worksheet FREE to download!

|

jeresteem99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 05:10 AM   #4
johnmathew12

i will touch with you soon if i need anything related to facebook

|
johnmathew12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 06:52 AM   #5
vanzrus

Can you create profaasional page like other celebrity facebook page.
vanzrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 05:21 AM   #6
Conrad.McKee

i like facebook pages

Conrad.McKee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 11:58 PM   #7
hazelbrown

please post some portfolio, I will contact you if I need your help for my page.
Thanks.
hazelbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 05:57 AM   #8
john5269

i am not interested now
john5269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 03:17 AM   #9
signet

will contact you, if need help.
signet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 02:17 AM   #10
johnmartin936

i will contact if i need any help regarding facebook
johnmartin936 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 04:43 AM   #11
jonhmark987

i am not interested

|
jonhmark987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 01:14 AM   #12
audrey110

can you help me in gathering USA targeted likes for my pages ?

|
|
|
audrey110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 08:48 PM   #13
sam davis

Thanks for the awareness. Will keep you posted.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:12 PM   #14
audrey110

one question from my side.. Why people go for fake likes. Why not for Original Likes. ?? Why they use different tools to enhance the likes even they know that these followers or likes are fake and won't give them the high conversion rate ?

|
|
|
audrey110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:20 PM   #15
Mark Jackson

Indeed, still users believed that Facebook has potential to hold customers and clients but first you know the customers perception. What users and client think? then you easily hold your market on Facebook.

is the Facebook Developer Company
Mark Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote