Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 12-13-2016, 03:41 AM   #1
How?

Any reliable cloud web hosts? Budget is $5/mo

I decided to start a thread where experienced people can share some reliable cloud web hosting providers with cheap offers.

I also need to know your views on SolVPS.com cloud web hosting services.
Are they reliable? What can you say about their server stability?

Any discounts?

Alternatives for comparison please?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-16-2016, 04:03 AM   #2
Infinite

I know ViUX.com is offering quality cloud hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 01:46 AM   #3
a-b-c-d

Think that it will be useful to share my 2 cents about my hosting experience dealing with SolVPS.com cloud web host.
Their pricing is quite reasonable. I get what I pay for. Their features and free bonuses impressed me a lot - this attracted me a lot, so I decided to give them a try.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 04:37 AM   #4
Grignard

According to my experience ViUX.com would perfectly meet your needs. They have solid servers, stable network and low-cost deals with professional available team.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 03:22 AM   #5
Michel001

Get started with $5 free credit: Use coupon code WELCOME

I like SolVPS, it is really good web host. Check their FB page: facebook.com/solvps
Their uptime is very good. They have adjusted their pricing plans over time to keep them competitive and currently are extremely competitive in their pricing.
Old 12-27-2016, 04:47 AM   #6
Edmund

I know that with ViUX.com you will find everything you need. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 03:18 AM   #7
CPU

I started with SolVPS.com - and I am impressed from the start. I moved my personal site to their servers and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites with the exception of one (it will be moved next week) to them.
So far they have been helpful and there are a lot of helpful tools included that I am using for my business.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 03:31 AM   #8
Gorrilas

Seems to me ViUX.com are able to satisfy all your needs at modest rates. They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 12:25 AM   #9
clo@

I've been moving from host to host trying different ones out, and so far SolVPS.com have been the best. Top notch support! It was also very easy to upgrade, took only a minute and can be done at any time.

I have had no problems with any aspect of this service. They are great.