Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 08-29-2014, 11:23 PM   #16
mobile_apps

i suggest you USA IT Company

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
mobile_apps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 01:46 AM   #17
peterfreddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite View Post
Looking for any solid and trustworthy hosts that could be ideal for web hosting with cpanel and 24/7 knowledgeable support. One of my friends recommended me to try hosthongkong.net services. Any information you have about their uptime and support?
I have not heard about the web host which you have specified. So I am not sure about them. Anyway, if you are in seek of a reliable web host, I would suggest you with 9CubeHosting.com . This web host provides a top class hosting service at low cost with 24/7 technical team support. They also provide 99.9% uptime guarantee and 30 days money back guarantee too. Good luck.
peterfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 02:01 AM   #18
Joe Dymaxion

I still need to consider its cost, customer service help and if its good for long term campaign.

Joe Dymaxion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 02:06 AM   #19
omprakash9

you can go with review section of hosting companies there you will get better idea about their service and support.

omprakash9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 03:10 AM   #20
Infinite

Going to use hosthongkong.net which hosting solutions are considered as best available in Asian region with high stability and knowledgeable tech staff. Thank you for response.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 03:14 AM   #21
ledtubelight

The team behind Solid Hosting not only has years of experience in the web hosting industry but is also well-versed in developing website projects and maintaining them throughout their life cycles. We now know that finding the key to successful online presence may be starting with a high-quality web hosting service, but there’s “a bit” more to unraveling the true potential of a website.

ledtubelight is offline   Reply With Quote