Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 03-07-2018, 06:08 AM   #1
clo@

What is the best low-cost vps host?

Requirements:
- 70 gbs of disk space
- 2 tb of bandwidth
- Linux
- 24/7 customer support
I am considering Hostwinds.com and Rockhoster.com - their low-cost vps hosting packages look quite good for my needs.
What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

Old 03-07-2018, 07:35 AM   #2
grunn

Have a look at VPS deals from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com.
They have set the bar high for other hosting out there and it will be extremely hard to beat. I have finally found hosting companies that I will be a life-long customer with.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 05:11 AM   #3
How?

Give Rockhoster.com a try!
These guys are the best out there, they offer great services, and customer support. They seem to be online 24/7 and are ready to help you with everything.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 08:43 AM   #4
zomgmike

Do you have a specific location in mind? Generally you're going to want to pick a location that is geocentric to your user base. The rest of your requirements look like something you should have no problem finding at any host.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- VPS, Colocation, and Dedicated servers since 2003.
Mike Gazzerro
Los Angeles, Denver, Chicago, Amsterdam
Have your own ASN? Let us scrub your traffic. We have the best DDOS protection.
zomgmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 07:06 AM   #5
Celsius

I want to say that Hostwinds.com and Rockhoster.com are respectable and trustworthy and their reputation is high and stainless. They are able to satisfy all your demands.
Prices are affordable for the webmasters with a tight budget.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 04:57 AM   #6
a-b-c-d

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
All hosting service encounters problems from time to time, but I'm quite impressed with the resources hostwinds.com ssd host puts into action to resolve issues quickly. I'm also impressed with their tech support.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 03:42 PM   #7
nele

hi,

you can use discount coupon for 50% OFF with vpswebserver company....
[Windows VPS Plan 1024]
RAM: 1024 MB
CPU cores: 2
Disk space: 50 GB
Data transfer: 1000 GB
Operating System: Windows 2008 Enterprise (R2 also available), Windows Server 2012 R2
[Price : $19.95]
Check VPSWEBSERVER .COM

- Ultimate Windows VPS hosting | Dedicated hardware MS Hyper-V technology Premium bandwidth providers

- Chat support Full 24/7 help desk support Email support
nele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 11:42 PM   #8
farhandiesel

You must check out Offer section of the forum site there you will get good hosting providers from them select one will be good for you

farhandiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 03:57 AM   #9
Michel001

Been with rockhoster.com for over 6 months, they "Rock". My uptime is significantly higher than it was with my previous host. Speed and access to servers is great, feature to price ratio is hard to beat. Good uptime, good support - most of the time!
Old 03-29-2018, 04:22 AM   #10
DavianDigital

Best VPNs (TOP 10)
1. ExpressVPN Review
2. NordVPN Review
3. CyberGhost Review
4. VyprVPN Review
5. Buffered Review
6. ZenMate Review
7. Astrill Review
8. PIA Review
9. SaferVPN Review
10. Trust.Zone Review

DavianDigital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 05:30 AM   #11
CPU

Overall, I am quite satisfied with Hostwinds.com service they provide, as well as the customer service and customer support & team. I call it all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 02:12 AM   #12
DavianDigital

Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by clo@ View Post
Requirements:
- 70 gbs of disk space
- 2 tb of bandwidth
- Linux
- 24/7 customer support
I am considering Hostwinds.com and Rockhoster.com - their low-cost vps hosting packages look quite good for my needs.
What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

Dear clo@
Excuse for my last / previous reply, actually I was also confused and posted VPN hosting provider list.
But as per your requirements, can you please explain that you want to use VPS as a web server, mail server or want to develop multi applications?
There are two types of services including LINUX based VPS and Windows Based VPS, so it depends on your specific requirement.
A good VPS Host Provider will offer no limit for data-transferred and no fixed bandwidth line.
Also I like to add that its better for you to TEST that VPS before purchase the account.
It will help you to choose the best company.

DavianDigital is offline   Reply With Quote