Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Yahoo

Notices

Old 10-05-2012, 08:34 AM   #1
eooc.box

Are you allowed to post a link to your ecommerce site in yahoo answers?

Would I get banned if I answered questions related to my niche and posted a link to my eCommerce site in the link box. I have been banned from yahoo answers before and don't want to get banned again.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
eooc.box is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-16-2012, 12:53 AM   #2
kunxiang

No, yahoo is not allow

|
|
|
|
kunxiang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:11 AM   #3
hardware-riggin

Your sharing is useful,Thanks a lot!

|

|

hardware-riggin is offline   Reply With Quote