Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Web Promotion

Notices

Old 08-05-2013, 05:46 AM   #16
diyasaini

SEO is more effective.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
diyasaini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 03:23 PM   #17
Spectrum_Aaron

I would argue that SEO will prove far more valuable in the long run.

There is definitely a valid role for PPC. PPC comes in handy when your site is newer and hence does not have the kind of organic search results needed to pull in heavy amounts of traffic. It is also great for directing people to a particular landing page for a product, service, or other offer that you'd like to promote.

However, once you stop paying for PPC campaigns, you no longer have anything to show for your investment of time and money. With a good, solid SEO strategy in place though, you'll ensure that you're developing high-quality, targeted, and FREE search results that will, theoretically, last forever (as long as the site remains published online).

Visit my

Spectrum_Aaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 05:25 AM   #18
stefijain

I think SEO is better than PPC coz SEO will give you long life and traffic to get business but in PPC if you are investing you will get if you stop it no more business.

|
|
stefijain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 05:20 AM   #19
JakbizSEO

I would prefer SEO. SEO is helpful for a long time period and very effective for your company growth.
JakbizSEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 10:28 PM   #20
ehealthaccess

Use both. Both are Important. SEO for Long Term and PPC for Traffic.

ehealthaccess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 05:15 AM   #21
Ansul

For Me SEO Is reliable and steady growth is there although it takes some time . For Quick result PPC is good anyone can opt it for.

|
Ansul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 06:54 AM   #22
soponyono

I think seo is the best
way for promote your website

soponyono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 12:33 AM   #23
rummy26

Both are sometimes interlinked.

rummy26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:05 PM   #24
jackkodell12

Hello Friends,
Someone tell me,
How to do Seo?

Best Orthodontist in Delhi |Maharaja Express |Luxury Tempo Traveller |17 Seater Tempo Traveller | Event Management Companies in Delhi |Chique

Last edited by jackkodell12; 05-30-2016 at 05:20 AM..
jackkodell12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 05:11 AM   #25
Ansul

Both have their own benefits
SEO helps in getting rank but it is slow in process.
PPC helps in getting link easily by spending money but it is sponsored link.

|
Ansul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 11:10 PM   #26
global1

good seo & PPC

i need also a good seo
global1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 03:35 AM   #27
shoaib Marfatiy

PPC mean Pay per click and seo means Search engine optimiztion. boths techniues are improve your website traffic and pagerank.

|
|
shoaib Marfatiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 04:25 AM   #28
shaadisan

PPC are the paid advertisement and SEO is organic. Both are best for ranking and traffic.

|
shaadisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 04:48 AM   #29
Thomas88

SEO gives more long term benefit than PPC. In PPC you pay to google for putting ad on Google and in return you get less clicks where as SEO is cost effective and easy to do.
Thomas88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 04:21 AM   #30
dainawimble

yes seo good for long time and ppc for short time.
dainawimble is offline   Reply With Quote