Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 12-17-2013, 12:12 PM   #1
clippingpathfam

What I am doing to increase my traffic!!!

Here is a list of simple tasks to get traffic on my websites.

1. Creating YouTube Video and driving traffic to my websites.
2. Sharing exclusive information on Facebook Page and drive traffic to my webpages.
3. Sharing Infographic.
4. Email Marketing with new articles or new offer.

What do you do guys?

Can you please share your ideas here?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

clippingpathfam is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-20-2013, 05:15 AM   #2
clo@

I use paidforumposting.com services to drive traffic to my sites and I must say that it works.
My sites began to receive more and more traffic. Their writers are very professional.

Highly recommend them to those who need to increase traffic.
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 01:44 AM   #3
gangamani1998

Great mate for sharing these ideas. I really looking for that.

| Paper Painting |
gangamani1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 11:27 PM   #4
munish13

You still haven't realized the power of quality backlinks. Get backlinks and traffic will flow naturally.
Old 12-22-2013, 07:39 AM   #5
marrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by munish13 View Post
You still haven't realized the power of quality backlinks. Get backlinks and traffic will flow naturally.
It is easier said than done. Yes getting backlinks that sends traffic will surely benefit you. But how?!

What I do is to optimize my site in a way that my targeted traffic will appreciate and use a simple and easy navigation for them. I promote my site by building relationship with other webmasters by adding value to their blog through blog conversations and guest postings.

I also participate in forums that are related to my niche where I can help other users in their concerns.

|

|
|

marrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 02:05 AM   #6
stone cold

I am doing these four techniques
1. Paid AIDS
2. Forum Posting
3. Ezine Articles
4. You tube video AIDS

stone cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 03:25 PM   #7
TheVenturiTeam

I guess all of us are already doing forum posting. At the same time, blog comments, video tutorials/ads, Article writing, podcasts, social shares can help a lot.

TheVenturiTeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 11:11 PM   #8
Chris_Tax

I have even used Craigslist to get customers Make sure you use a graphic in your ad

Owner
CEL Financial Services
Tax Return Preparer
Please visit my website for all your
needs.
Chris_Tax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 02:37 AM   #9
zamina

I have hired SEO optimizers from well reputed company to increase traffic of website.They are providing first page ranking and traffic to my website at very affordable price.You can take their services and boost you local business.

See their website bestseoexperts.co.uk
zamina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 05:29 AM   #10
Crystal21

I usually buy traffic from freelancers, on sites like SEOclerks, listingdock etc. As you can get quick results in this way.
Crystal21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 08:41 PM   #11
ChristyMathew

Fine work, there is a enough work at begining stage but i suggest that take effort on doing these works with high ranked websites and pages to get more effect on your sites, i am just using the methods mentioned by our members...
ChristyMathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 11:06 PM   #12
ChristyMathew

Creating a youtube videos, very good work on SEO with quality content and keywords, SMO
ChristyMathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 12:54 AM   #13
marshal23

i am doing Forum Posting ,Ezine Articles, You tube video ADDS to generate traffic

marshal23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 03:49 AM   #14
shilpa2014

Other than youtube, facebook, twitter you can also share info graphics and other offers on myspace and tumblr. share photos on pinterest.
shilpa2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 02:14 PM   #15
Sprout Income

What works for me.

Is relevant blog/site comment posting.

Go to google and type in for example: dog training tips (if your niche is about dogs). Then look for blogs or sites that have a comment area, once you find one, go ahead and add a "relevant" useful tip on that topic. Also add your link but without looking like your trying to plug your site, something along the lines.... "if you like my tips, you can find more useful information by going to www.yoursite.com"

Also one more thing, install analytics software so you can track where your traffic is coming from.

This works for me, and i get relevant traffic everyday to my site.
Hope this helps
Sprout Income is offline   Reply With Quote