Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 05-22-2014, 02:17 AM   #1
spyindiavimlesh

12 Ways Increase Website Traffic

1) Blog Commenting

Comment on a popular blog or website related to your niche. Use a thought provoking question to draw attention and get some conversation started. Use keywords in your comment and you may drive some good traffic.

2) Article Commenting

Go to article directories and search an article related to your website or product. Pick a famous article site and leave a comment under one of the articles. Popular articles will get many views and with your link at the bottom, you can drive some visitors to your own website.

3) Social Bookmarking Sites

Use social bookmarking websites like digg or twitter. When you post new content on your website, be sure to send the links to popular social bookmarking sites.

4) Article Submission

Gather a list of article submission sites that rank high on the Google search engine. Submit your articles to these sites with your link at the bottom. High ranking article sites are prone to get listed on the search engines and you can get a lot of traffic through high page rank.

5) Mailing List

Create a mailing list from your most beloved fans. As long as people choose to receive mail, you can probably get away with a lot of consistent traffic to your website. A great way to remind your followers of new content!

6) Forums In Your Niche

Participate in a forum related to your site and add a signature link to your website. This is a surefire way of getting traffic to your website.

7) Free Advertising Forums

There are many free advertising forums that you can post on to spread the word of your website or product. Join these forums and get more traffic to your website through this free advertising method

8) Exchange Links

Exchange links with a popular website that is related to your very own. This is a great way to get traffic from other websites that are bringing in many viewers.

9) Advertisements

Use advertisements such as adsense or pay famous websites related to your niche to post ads on their sites for a set fee.

10) Submit Your Website To Search Engines

Submit your website url to famous search engines like Google and Yahoo. This will enter your website to result on search engine pages for the keywords you choose.

11) Post Content At Regular Intervels

Google loves to give people the latest updates for what they are searching for. Post at regular intervals and the web crawlers will see you post regularly. This will automatically get you better SEO and you will drive more traffic to your website.

12) Quality Content

Create quality content on your website. So much so that people will be sure to come back for more later. Ongoing followers are a great way to increase traffic to your website. The more followers you have, the more it will entice other people to become followers! Keep them coming back for more!
Good luck!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
spyindiavimlesh is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-22-2014, 03:18 AM   #2
NukeBlaster

Nice ways...
NukeBlaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 03:25 AM   #3
shrikant.softwi

Nice ways but bit old styles. Some of these are no more considered by search engine (Google) for ranking. such as article submission & link exchange.

I would rather prefer promoting site on social media networking sites, promoting blog & blog comments, classified ads, forums.
- Kolhapur Area.
Expert
in Maharashtra
shrikant.softwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 04:30 AM   #4
Raj007

I like your article commenting way. I'll be used this trick on my website...
Raj007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 01:50 AM   #5
kiziben

Thanks this is a very useful information thanks for posting.

-
-
kiziben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 07:39 AM   #6
ibrahim212

Thumbs up reply

Nice and informative posts.
read my blog also to get more ideas
in.html"]http://www.supportivetricks.blogspot.com/2014/05/how-many-of-new-bloggers-got-failed-in.html[/URL]
ibrahim212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 08:10 AM   #7
ibrahim212

please tell me how can i add my site link in this forum answers
ibrahim212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 11:33 AM   #8
aman258047

gud job ser

|
|
aman258047 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 11:29 PM   #9
cm4150

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibrahim212 View Post
please tell me how can i add my site link in this forum answers
Add your site link in signature

cm4150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 02:49 AM   #10
johnstyle

Very good job dear that information is very useful for us.
Thanks for posting
johnstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 03:25 AM   #11
anuverma1

Thanks for share such a useful information.

|
|
|
anuverma1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 01:27 AM   #12
Suprabhat

Thanks for sharing this awesome complete guide to increase Website traffic i want to share this in my blog can i ?
Suprabhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 05:21 PM   #13
zigradar

Great work. You should certainly include Social Media as an important tools for building traffic. For starters Social Media channels work the best as SEO takes time to pick up.

Hope you agree with me.

zigradar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 01:03 AM   #14
kiziben

Thanks for giving these solution for increase traffic website.

-
-
kiziben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 03:24 AM   #15
ledtubelight

Write eye-catching headlines.
Write excellent content — make a name for blog as a source of informative, useful, funny, entertaining, or inspiring articles.
Write longer posts — expand on your content, fill out your blog posts and create truly epic content.
Write shorter posts — follow Seth Godin’s example with short but sweet posts.
Write more often — the more content you can produce, the better.
Blog on a consistent schedule so your readers know when to expect new content.
Write list blog posts — they get more traffic than any other kind of post.
Write about current news stories.
Write about topics trending on Twitter and in Google trends.
Search forums in your niche to see what people are talking about and write an article about it.
Ask your readers what they’d like you to write about.
Write about something controversial and start a debate.
Use link bait techniques to write content that promotes massive sharing.
Explore your analytics, find out which is your most popular content and create more of the same.
Interview influential people in your niche/industry.
Create a “best blogs” list post and let the bloggers know you’ve included them — a bit of flattery can go a long way.

ledtubelight is offline   Reply With Quote